19 February, 2012

Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki, clear

Cleared it last night. It was pretty good, but a bit short (thankfully nowhere as short as Poco A Poco), and I hated the true route having the same plot twist as the Ruitomo FD (everything up till now didn't happen, it was just the main character seeing the future and now that he's seen it none of it will happen! Hur hur FUCK THAT). And the ending might've ruined everything for me but at least the epilogue fixed that.

I really don't like how there're quite a few games (mostly loop/parallel world stuff) with true endings that just kind of ruin all the others. And the more I think about it, the more I feel how Baldr Sky's way of fixing that was just godlike.

Anyway, I'd love to see an FD with after stories, especially for Nanaho and the true ending, but Etude hasn't done any FDs before and the game doesn't seem to be all that popular anyway (one thread on 2channel? What the fuck?) so it looks like there isn't much hope for that. Bah.

Also, I fucking love Nanaho's ED.


This was the first Etude game I've played, but I've actually had their previous game (Akizora ni Mau Confetti) on my backlist for quite some time. I'm bumping it up to #1 priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment