14 June, 2012

This week's loot (14th June 2012 +16th June)


Yeah P4G is out. What else could I do?

Left my credit cards on my desk after ordering furniture for my new place the other day and ended up forgetting to stick them back in my wallet and not having them with me today, ended up paying for all that in cash. Eh.

Not in the loot photo: Also got Hentaiouji to Warawanai Neko #2-3. (Read the first book, it was decent.)

Edit (16th June 2012):

Got more Vita games and watched the Persona 4 movie. It was pretty eh. Loved the way they inserted the P3 movie announcement with the calendar rolling back, though.

Actually still haven't played P4G much, need to get round to doing so.

Totally unrelated to loot, I managed to kill the Urdragon in Dragon's Dogma offline. That's pretty much everything in the game murdered at least once (still missing the archhydra, can't seem to find it).

No comments:

Post a Comment