08 September, 2012

This week's loot (8th September 2012)

Was overseas for the first half of the week, had time to play Fire Emblem: Kakusei and totally loved the shit out of it. As a result I went and grabbed the DS Fire Emblem games as soon as I got back to Japan... and have since then still been playing Kakusei. It's that good. My shitty shitty Tsutaya as usual didn't have anything I was looking for so I ended up heading over to Akihabara to get them and ended up with more eroge because I'm me. Ah well.

Oh and WHAT THE FUCK NEXT OREIMO IS THE LAST VOLUME!?

Edit: Oh right, I also got a laptop off an acquaintance for real cheap (about $300; The guy's four-person family already has like seven computers among them and they didn't need this one which they got free from buying some new appliance)  so I can now surf the internet, watch DVDs and play games in bed. Hooray!

I really need to recall my fucking Steam password.

No comments:

Post a Comment