Navigation

29 December, 2012

Comic Market 83, day 1

I'm up at 2 AM (actually been up since before midnight, slept maybe a tad too early) ready for Comic Market!

It's fucking raining.

Gah.

Plan on hitting the corporate booths first as usual (top priority: 5pb and Hibiki) and will get doujinshi and maybe doujin games on the third day.

Update: Back from the first day. Loot:
 The rain stopped before I reached Ariake and the ground was dry enough to sit on but I nearly froze to death anyway because right before I left the hotel I realised that I'd lost my fucking scarf (checked at the front desk just now; Turns out I dropped it somewhere in the hotel yesterday and they picked it up) and so ended up heading off to Comiket without it. It was so fucking cold I couldn't bring myself to even mess with my phone let alone read any of the books I brought with me. Bah.

But anyway yeah. Loot! Got most of the stuff I wanted, the only high priority thing left is the stuff from 5pb's booth and that's it. And as usual the only doujin stuff I'm interested in are on the third day.

No comments:

Post a Comment