26 December, 2012

Loot, December 2012 (Pre-komike)

So yeah been kind of busy this month and didn't really have time to update. But I'm finally free! Also Comic Market is this weekend.

Comics/books and Figma Yukiko which was on sale. The only books here I've actually read so far are Tasogare Otome and Haganai. With Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita koro I haven't even read the previous book. Eh. Haganai was good as usual. Everyone being related in some way to everyone else reminded me of Nekuroma though (ought to re-read that sometime)..

Games and more ranobe. Hitman Absolution was absolute shit.. Hitman: Absolution? More like Splinterman: Convicsolution. And Lynch.

I already mentioned how Suparobo was fucking awesome. Halfway through my third playthrough, taking my time with it.

Eroge. The Applique FD was pretty cool (especially since they usually don't do fandiscs) but was kiiind of short. Bah. Just got Sono Hanabira ni Kuchiduke wo today so I haven't touched it yet. Already had the three Applique games but got the collection anyway because hell why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment