Navigation

14 April, 2013

Loot (14th April 2013)

Drew the Steins;gate movie Ichiban Kuji five times. Two of the C prize that I didn't really want, two small figures that turned out to both be fucking Moeka, and the B prize which was the only thing that wasn't rubbish. Wonderful.

Did the Key Ichiban Kuji five times too. Figure was Nagisa, and I was actually pretty happy to get the clear file folder (I have a lot of clear files and my last folder/album was full).

The big Idolmaster "multi-cloth" thing was a crane game prize. I spent 15,000 yen, yes, fifteen fucking thousand yen trying to get it.

Seikai no Senki- Holy shit I'd totally fucking given up on it ever being completed and then suddenly this. Wow. Haven't read it yet.

Kare to Karetto- Actually a free webcomic on ASCII that I've been following for some time. I like it and got the tankoubon. It's good! Also in colour.

Hatsukoi- Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
I have the clear version of the Banshee arriving next week. I decided not to get the Destroy mode Banshee, yet at least. I got it anyway because self control isn't one of my fortes. Got the Mark Sein because of UX, I'm totally getting the RG Destiny and displaying them together. Eventually. When I have space to display stuff.

Just ordered Destiny's wings off Premium Bandai.

No comments:

Post a Comment