14 April, 2013

Super Robot Taisen UX (2)

Cleared my second playthrough, aiming for as many secrets as I could get. Failed at quite a few, but what I did get were:

Aura battler Shou(ko ha)Zama.

Burn.

Mamoru.

Misao (wow the Nicht is FUCKING CRAP).

MASSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER THERIOOOOOOOOOOOOON (read this in CV: Healthy Tarou)

Maxed out the Liber Regis but as all my characters were doped up as fuck Therion was kind of useless. Also his good guy portrait looks funny.

Anyway, started on my third playthrough.
That's my Kurou when he first shows up in the game. Demonbane's melee does almost 20,000 with no seishin or upgrades. Great fun!

So yeah, I'm finding this way more enjoyable than most of the GBA/DS Suparobo games. I can say for certain that it's not as good as W though.

No comments:

Post a Comment