Navigation

11 August, 2013

Comic Market 84, day 2




So yeah, that's all the corporate booth stuff I wanted except for the Favourite stuff (sold out, no restocks) and TBS' Idolmaster set (waited in line for a fucking hour and half and it sold out while I was still lining up, not waiting again).

Just dicking around browsing doujinshi tomorrow so I'll probably reach the Big Sight (Sight? Site? I keep forgetting which it is) after noon.

(Also no loot tag on this post and the last as I'm dumping all of the loot pics in a separate post later)

Edit: Oh right I forgot to mention the fucking Keiou line.

So like I got to Shinjuku station at around 5 and OH WOW THE WHOLE FUCKING KEIOU LINE HAD STOPPED BECAUSE SOMETHING GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING AT 3 PM.

I sat in a cafe drinking coffee for like three hours and the fucking thing still wasn't fixed. And ended up having dinner at Shinjuku and the fuckers only finally managed to get the line running at around 9 PM. Between this and the fuckers closing off the railroad crossings for up to 30 minutes sometimes god I fucking hate Keiou.

No comments:

Post a Comment