Navigation

08 February, 2015

This week's loot (8th February 2015)




 So yeah I got a WiiU. Cleared Bayonetta 2- For the most part it exceeded my already pretty high expectations (especially the time travel bit which was WAY better than I expected) but the last bits (especially the final boss) were slightly disappointing. Also, after the Gomorrah fight at the beginning I was expecting to have to fight more of Bayonetta's summons as bosses and was pretty disappointed when that never happened. Ah well, still fantastic. And I'm looking forward to Xenoblade X.

The last volume of DYN Freaks was... odd. Demonbane 2 when.

And yeah, I got a new black light that was being recommended on Mokeiura and it's pretty fucking awesome.

Left: Old black light (1500 yen), right: new black light (900 yen)




Yeah the new one doesn't make stuff look like shit AND is way stronger (especially noticeable in the Build Burning's legs), plus it was cheaper and way smaller = convenient. Very good buy.

Other shots I took with the black light:

 purdy

No comments:

Post a Comment