So, like, yeah. Arrived at the Big Sight at around 9 AM this morning.
My experience is kind of hard to explain in words, so here's an illustration.
Nice.
After that I went to seek out the other stuff I wanted but some was sold out too. Eh.
Still got most of the stuff I wanted, though.
Anyway, from the âge twitter:
>>本日の在庫は十分確保しております。
Lies.
>>また、2日目・3日目も各日用の在庫を確保しております
Looks like I'll be spending a few hours lining up for their booth again tomorrow. Gah.
Edit:
Oh, and this is completely unrelated but I can't post on 2ch right now.
Exactly the same happened to me the first time I went to a Comiket, queuing for the Type-Moon booth (at least, their information for mobile phones was accurate that time)... After that, I always arrived at Big Sight in the first Yurikamome train.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, this is my first comment here, but I'm following your blog since several months ago... we really have a lot of interests in common.
>>Soth
ReplyDeleteAh well, there's always tomorrow.
And I'll be hitting the âge booth again on Sunday anyway because of the Kuribayashi Minami stuff.