Navigation

18 August, 2010

Japan Photos





The Bushiroad blimp above the Big Sight. It was only there on the first day, I believe (I only saw it then, at least)
I overheard someone nearby commenting on how the reflection in the building looked like something out of a Godzilla movie. That guy hit it right on the head, they always have that scene. Godzilla attacks, you see people running away reflected in a building, and then a giant foot comes down nearby and all the windows shatter.



View of the east halls from the west (from the âge queue, to be precise)








Yeah, not much in the way of photography this trip. I brought my camera over to Comiket with the intention to take photos of the layers, but...

First day: Carrying too much stuff, gave up. Figured I could go on the second or third day.
Second day: Too pissed at âge selling out in my face, left early, figured I could go on the last day.
Third day: Too tired due to not having much sleep for the past three nights. Also carrying too much stuff (doujinshi + some stuff from the corporate booths + my camera is heavy)

orz

Edit: Oh right, I took some photos of myself in the queue, found this guy behind me on one of the third day's.
Nope, not suspicious-looking at all. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment