I've had this thing lying around for two years (yes, since 2008, despite what the box may say) but fighting Nineball Seraph again in ACE R has finally gotten me wanting to build it.
Also got me wanting to play Master of Arena again but I sucked at all the pre-4 ACs majorly. I'm amazed that I managed to clear a few, really. I recently tried playing Last Raven again and gave up after half an hour.
I've been considering getting the PSP versions for a long time and just might get some later. Maybe Silent Line, I've never played it before.
Also got me wanting to play Master of Arena again but I sucked at all the pre-4 ACs majorly. I'm amazed that I managed to clear a few, really. I recently tried playing Last Raven again and gave up after half an hour.
I've been considering getting the PSP versions for a long time and just might get some later. Maybe Silent Line, I've never played it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment