Navigation

24 October, 2010

Fallout: New Vegas

It's been, what, just below 60 hours since I've gotten the game? And I've already racked up almost 30 hours of playtime. Not bad.

So anyway, pictures of my progress so far.










Despite pouring points into my guns and energy weapon stats I've mostly been punching people to death with those gloves I lifted off Caesar's guards. Those things are nice.

Currently up to House asking me to handle the Brotherhood of Steel (I'm working with him because damn, he has an army of robots. If it isn't obvious enough, I fucking love robots). I like the Brotherhood, sure, but robots are inherently better than powered armour. Fact.

I'm currently doing their quest first in hopes that it'll net me the ability to equip their armour, though.

Edit: Seriously though, this game crashes WAY too much. Playing the 360 version, but it seems like the thing freezes up once every 1-2 hours. Damn.

Edit: Cleared the game.

It froze five times during the final battle, but I managed to clear it at last. Difficulty got a bit weird at the end with the legate and his guards killing me three times, but I ended up sticking the stimpacks onto a hotkey and punching them to death. Yay.

Ending was disappointing, but hey, that's western RPGs for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment