Turns out that just getting the Ultimate Edition would be cheaper than buying all the DLC (including Awakening) separately.
...of course, it would've been best if I'd just bought the Ultimate Edition in the first place. Bah.
Edit: God the PS3 version of Dragon Age sucks. Maybe there's something wrong with my settings but ○ is confirm and × is cancel in menus. That's fine but outside of the menus × is used to open doors and shit so it's really fucking annoying. I've sort of gotten used to that but there're other problems, namely the framerate dropping sometimes when there's too much stuff on the screen (had no such problems with the 360 GoD version) and best of all, the fucking load times.
I mean, sometimes I get a loading message when I talk to someone. Why the fuck?
Let me guess, typical American "let's make the PC and 360 versions first then half-ass the PS3 port durhur", right? Fuck you, EA.
I'm currently playing my mage again. Mostly the same spells, except I'm learning sleep and waking nightmare too this time.
Didn't mention it on the blog but my second playthrough in DA was a chaotic evil (or as close as you can get while saving the world) homicidal dwarf princess, stabbing everyone when given the option in dialogue and purposely trying to screw everyone over. That was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment