Navigation

06 January, 2011

In Japan again


Remember the last time I was here?
>>And only roughly five minutes ago did I realize that I forgot to bring a USB cable or card reader for my photos. Fucking genius I am.
Well I did it again and the computer I'm using REALLY doesn't have a card slot this time.

Fuck.

Also I ended up falling asleep on both the plane and the bus and fell asleep as soon as I reached the hotel and woke up at 1 AM. This is going to do wonders for my sleep cycle. :/

I'll be free tomorrow (well, judging from the time more like today) and Friday, then have stuff to do stuff over the weekend, and will be taking an early flight on Monday because I have shit to do back home on Tuesday. Bah.

Edit: Well that's nice.



Edit: Oh right, also, heard about SRW Z2. HOLY SHIT DAI GUARD FUCK YEAH. How the hell are Getter (Change) and Eureka (movie) going to work, though? Z had Getter G and Eureka TV but they apparently aren't in Z2, so, like, what? They're not units-only because it was stated that the only units-only series are CCA and the Macross F movie.

Ah well, it has Dai Guard and that's enough to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment