Navigation

25 January, 2011

Tales of Graces F, clear (sort of)

As usual, stats as of the end of the game.





It was alright, but I enjoyed Vesperia more. Also, is it just me or did Vesperia have a way lot more content?

The story was a bit too simple for my tastes. There are archetypal RPG stories, and then there're generic ones. This was a bit too close to the latter for me. Seriously, it's like someone took a bunch of other games, selected the least interesting portions, and then slapped them together and called it a day.

Eh.

Ah well, the characters were likeable, at least, and I loved the dualization system.

I like the battle system in here more than Vesperia's but somehow didn't enjoy it as much. It's still one of my favourite Tales battle systems, though. Then again it's probably less to do with me liking this and more to do with me hating other systems (boring Rebirth and Abyss come to mind, as do lolwut Legendia and what-the-fuck-is-going-on-here Destiny 2).

Haven't started on the future portion yet, will do so soon (hence the "sort of" in this post title).

Totally unrelated but I got Asbel the Hasewo costume just because. Why doesn't Malik have an Ovan costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment