Navigation

06 March, 2011

iTunes

DURRR HURRR ONE CD WITH MORE THAN ONE ARTIST? IMPOSSIBLE THEY MUST BE DIFFERENT CDS EVEN IF THEY'RE RIPPED FROM THE SAME CD

Fuck you.

These fuckers know it's a problem, they have a fucking support page telling you what to do. It's just that they've updated the program like a fucking million times and the solution has never changed: Go mark your songs as "part of a compilation" manually. All of them.

I mean fuck would it be too much to at least include an option where all songs you add are automatically marked?

Gah.

Anyway since I'm moving to Japan soon and usually synch with the desktop that I'm not bringing with me, I ripped all my CDs to my laptop (also with new 2TB hard drive which I loaded up with pretty much everything I have around here). Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment