Navigation

22 July, 2011

Rewrite (2)

So, I've been chipping away at Rewrite and in all honesty I'm not very impressed so far. (Image is minor? spoilers)


Wait, this is Key, right?

I say "so far" but I'm more than halfway through, I think. Cleared the Kotori, Shizuru, Chihaya and Akane routes, in that order.

Shared route: Kotarou and the occult research club go around investigating supposedly occult stuff. They find no evidence of anything supernatural but have fun and whatever. One day one of Kotarou's acquaintances goes missing in the forest and they decide to go look for her. (Spoilers from here on, highlight to read) AND THEN A DRAGON ATTACKS THEM

Kotori: OH HEY KOTORI IS ACTUALLY A DRUID AND HER DOG IS ACTUALLY LIKE A MONSTER MAMMOTH AND SHE HAS TO LIKE PROTECT THE KEY WHICH IS ACTUALLY A GIRL WHICH IS ACTUALLY THE WILL OF EARTH WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT EXTERMINATE MANKIND Shizuru shoots the key and they live happily ever after.

Shizuru: OH HEY SHIZURU ACTUALLY WORKS FOR GUARDIAN A SECRET SOCIETY WHICH FIGHTS EVIL MAGICIANS WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE WORLD THEY HAVE TO FIND THE KEY BEFORE GAIA DOES BUT THEY ARE TOO LATE AND THE KEY EXTERMINATES MANKIND SO THEY HAVE TO ESCAPE ON SPACESHIPS ONLY KOTAROU STAYS BEHIND AND BECOMES A TREE.

Chihaya: Oh hey Chihaya actually works for Gaia only she doesn't really want to destroy mankind and Sakuya is kind of cool and the villains have cool monsters but what the fuck does this have to do with everything else anyway?

Akane: Kotarou joins Gaia and Akane destroys the world and Kotarou fights a dinosaur and what's left of mankind evacuates to a closed magic parallel copy world thing and converts to communism.

I kind of like the characters but everything just goes all nutty with the superpowers and whatnot in the individual routes.

Eh, I'll reserve my final judgement for once I clear it entirely, but from what I've seen it looks like Little Busters will be staying in #1 place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment