Anyway. Story was meh, gameplay was kind of repetitive, bosses were fucking crap.
Eh.
Ah well, I'm still enjoying multiplayer, at least. Getting a bit better, too.


Speaking of multiplayer, what the FUCK is up with the voice chat shit. It's set to on by default, and there's no way to switch the default to off. Plus I don't have a headset, but apparently they decided to fix how people without headsets can't hear the people on voice chat by cranking the volume up FIVE MILLION PERCENT. One of the matches I got into had some dumb whore going WOW I JUST GOT A VENGEANCE KILL OH SHIT I DIED AGAIN OH SHIT OH SHIT OH YEAH I KILLED A GUY WOOHOO HEY I GOT A THUNDER HAMMER BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH shut the fuck up. Also some guy with a weird accent and bad English going all "ME CHAOS I KILL YOU HUR HUR".
I don't have a headset for a fucking reason, damn it, don't give me this bullshit.
No comments:
Post a Comment