Navigation

29 March, 2012

Today's loot (29th March 2012)

I am EVER so fucking pissed right now. ( I stopped by the Grisaia Museum on the way home and grabbed more stuff (that's the Chizuru tapestry up there by the way, and I got yet another poster set- this is my third- from the draw). They still didn't have stock of all the stuff I wanted and I asked: I was told that they had no idea when new stock would come in, or indeed if they would even be getting any new stock at all.

I left and did some shit and had dinner and came home... to this.
Oh look new stock of everything I wanted came in an hour after I left. Fuck you.

Anyway yeah, that's today's loot, I may be stopping by the Grisaia Museum YET AGAIN tomorrow if they still have stock, plus I have stuff arriving soon (three games released tomorrow, latest G4U hasn't arrived) and the Anime Contents Expo is this weekend too so there'll be more loot this week for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment