Navigation

23 December, 2009

Busou Shinki

I've been playing Battle Rondo for some time now (date on my earliest screenshot says 27th December 07, so almost two years) and figured I ought to do a post on it.

I don't play much, and it typically takes me a looooong time to raise a single Shinki. I've been raising my Werkstra-type since the update that added them, and my Eukrante-type for... I can't even remember how long.

I've pretty much given up on getting my Eukrante to S-class due to an abyssmal victory rate, though, so I'm only really raising the Werkstra right now.
Basically I just have her jet the hell out of the enemy's range and snipe at them till they die. Simple, but effective. Well, sort of; Lately there've been a lot of people using those accursed Ach-type's leg parts and the skill that comes with them even cancels out Angelic Sky which is annoying the hell out of me. Ah well.

My highest-levelled Shinki is Sumika the black Arnval-type at level 180, but my strongest is Yuduki (white Arnval) at 150, also the first I ever had.
I guess I did something right while raising her; Her AI's the smartest of all my Shinki, using skills with deadly efficiency. And by skills I mean Tempest.

Here're some of my stats.
And finally, a two-shot of Yuduki and Sumika.
And that's all for now. ノシ


No comments:

Post a Comment