I only really got it because I felt I needed more games for the 360. Also, I hated Chaos;Head (PC version, they apparently added more shit to the 360 version but I'm never touching that thing or anything related to it again) and thus wasn't expecting much, especially since I'd heard that this takes place in the same universe. But I hated Chaos;Head pretty much from the beginning (mostly due to the main character rubbing me the wrong way), while I immediately started to enjoy Steins;Gate. I was wary, though, because it was the last bits of Chaos;Head that really spoiled the whole thing for me (ridiculous story and magic swords and the main character annoying the fuck out of me, among other things).
Well, I finished all of Steins;Gate and I can confidently say that it was fantastic.
Only two complaints; First is that pretty much all the endings besides the true one being kind of half-assed. But eh, the true end made up for it. Second is what the fuck is up with all the plot holes and half-assed pseudoscience?
Speaking of the true end (highlight for spoilers), I usually hate the whole "she forgets him and he resigns to never meeting her again but then she walks pass him by sheer chance on the street and she turns around" thing, but then the "joshu" made up for all of it. It doesn't make sense to me HOW it should make me all happy about everything when I think about it, but it did, so eh.
Ah well, time to find something else to play.
Addition, 22nd December 09: I found that last CG I was missing in the above picture.
..Gel Mayu.
No comments:
Post a Comment