Otoboku 2 was very good, though the individual routes felt kind of rushed. And by kind of I mean extremely. I still enjoyed it more than the first, though, and that's saying quite a lot.
Deardrops was decent but pales in comparison to Kira ☆ Kira. Nothing much to say about it, nothing unexpected like WHOOPS ALL OF A SUDDEN THE MAIN HEROINE DIES IN A FIRE. Pretty nice songs, though. Especially Yayoi's ED which I keep playing over and over again (I got both Straight and My Dear Stardust, prefer the latter's version more).
He quit it forever due to something. The OP song has a violin in it.
Gee, I wonder if he ever takes up the violin again?
I want to like it, I really do. It's an action game which has Full Metal Panic and SRW OG and Crossbone Gundam and Code Geass, by From, how can you ruin that?
Somehow, they managed to. Damn it.
I mean, fuck, the average crappy Gundam game is more fun than this, and considering how crappy the average Gundam game is, that's pretty bad.
It's just so frustrating in so many ways I've lost count.
Gah.
Eh, I'm going to play ACE R a bit more then get to Sorairo (which I've already finished about a third of) and Alternative Chronicles 01 (cleared Chicken Divers and Rain Dancers).
I've been chipping away at Busoushinki Battle Masters too, currently clearing the stuff needed to get to the F1.
Totally unrelated but I'm making spoiler highlight things easier to find with black text on black backgrounds from now on. Probably.

No comments:
Post a Comment