First day of the actual event (yesterday was just the conference and a concert).

First thing on the main stage was a talk with Nakanishi and the airing of Marduk Scramble. The movie was alright, I guess.
Nice ending.

Place got really crowded for the 00 movie. I'd heard lots of bad things about it and was prepared for the worst, but actually found it pretty good.
The lack of a real major enemy was disappointing, though. I was expecting an assimilated monster Gaderaza to show up as the final boss.



Milky Holmes.

Short talk with JAM and Aniki.
こっちは何時間前からここに座ってんだよ、何勝手に前に立ってんだ、最低限のマナーすら守れないのか屑が Hanazawa Kana talk and afureko session. Afureko was done for Angel Beats (the scene were Kanade parts with Yuzuru from the final episode) and Black Rock Shooter.

Hall being prepared for the concert.

Miku PVs.
ミク厨きめぇ、座ってろよデブSome people seemed to really enjoy the Miku stuff.
No pictures of JAM Project's part of the concert, but let me just say it was
really fucking good.Not like photos would be able to express the sheer awesome that was there anyway.


The grand finale of the concert (I left the seats and went backstage before the final encore, hence why I'm on the other side of the barrier here).

Backstage, post-concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment