Navigation

14 November, 2010

Day 1 loot

Not too bad.

>>Kiwamidamashii King Blade, Figuarts Faiz
Been meaning to get these for some time. Changed my mind about Accel at the last minute for some reason, may get it him tomorrow.

>>WS Idolmaster boosters
Only got stuff I already had. Bah

>>Ruitomo FD
Ruitomo is awesome.

>>Milky Holmes singles
I've said it before, but I've been watching it lately and like it. Kitta (Cordelia) wasn't there when I was hence the lack of her autograph, maybe tomorrow.

Oh, and one of the WS cards that came with the PSP OP single had an Hercule printed autograph. Yay.

>>Tooko Nendoroid 遠子先輩は俺の嫁
Love Bungakushoujo. Really ought to get round to reading... well, pretty much everything after Souwashuu #1, actually.

>>Demonbane complete works
It's Demonbane. What other reason do I need?

>>Clear Qan[T]
Whim and instincts which render me weak to anything limited. Or clear.
After watching the movie I think this thing will look really nice if I manage to get an appropriately light green light to light it up (wow that sentence looks weird).

>>Figma Nozomi
Favourite character in se・kirara, also was pretty cheap.

Also had my photo taken with the Milky Holmes VAs and Aniki (taking my photo with him has pretty much become an annual event now, really).

JAM had to catch an early flight (they were on the plane before Aniki's part in the concert ended) and I didn't get a chance to take my photo with them. Was planning to have them autograph one of my Suparobo albums too. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment