So, anyway, cleared most of Akatsuki no Goei. First game was good but incomplete, FD was decent (it completed the first game, for one thing. Except for Reika's route but I'll get to that later), Shuumatsuron was decent at points but mostly terrible at the end. Kiyomi and Akemi routes were decent (Kiyomi's got pretty bad at the end, though), everything else wasn't very good. And what the fuck is up with the way Reika is handled, isn't she supposed to be the main fucking heroine, she gets left out of the FD and she gets another route in the sequel but it's totally fucking unrelated to her route in the first game even though there was stuff left unresolved in her route in the first game (what the fuck happened to the person in the school who knows about Kaito's past?) plus it's crap at the end and typically the true route is left for last but after you clear her's you unlock a whole bunch of new routes with a new fucking OP what the fuck.
I like the characters, which makes Shuumatsuron all that much more disappointing. Bah.
Anyway, now playing Rewrite.
As you can see I've gotten Alternative Chronicles 02 but I still haven't cleared 01. Really ought to get round to doing so.
No comments:
Post a Comment