Navigation

22 November, 2010

Dragon Age: Origins (2)

Cleared the game.

As usual, stats.










Had a pretty tough fight against the Archdemon. It took out Morrigan and Oghren halfway through and I ended up fighting it with just myself and Alistair. Spammed ice and lyrium potions to freeze it while Alistair hacked away, with both healing themselves whenever HP dropped below 50%.

By the end I was decked out fully in dragonbone plate armour, and had a whole ton of magic active all the time.

The whole flaming glowing transparent death-sucking man with magic swords look was pretty cool.

Played a good character this time round. If you checked out my profile on social.bioware.com you'd have seen I already had another character (human warrior) but I don't plan on playing him just yet.

No, my next character's going to be a deranged and evil dwarf. Have to think of a name.

It's a pity you can only set the first, and not last names freely in Dragon Age. Because I have some pretty cool ideas for an evil dwarf's surname. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment