About the Archdemon...
[21:58] <@Vel> Yeah. That tends to make it a bit tricky. Usually you get a bunch of friends helping, depending on how you did the earlier quests
[21:58] <~Me> What?
[22:00] <@Vel> You can bring Loghain (though alistair leaves if you do), that bald elf, whisperfang, swiftrunner, the dwarf paragon, and I forgot who else
[22:00] <~Me> Er
[22:00] <~Me> Bald elf + Whateverfang dead
[22:00] <~Me> Werewolves made human
[22:01] <~Me> Crazy lesbian dwarf killed
[22:01] <~Me> Loghain killed
[22:01] <~Me> Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah
[22:01] <@Vel> Yeah, that would explain it
[22:02] <~Me> >>You can once again call on your armies to assist you
[22:02] <~Me> ...I assumed you couldn't because they didn't follow me into the fort.
[22:03] <~Me> DAMN IT.
[22:03] <~Me> >>Arl Eamon
[22:03] <~Me> I don't recall seeing him anywhere (I did save both his wife and son, though)
[22:03] <~Me> >>First Enchanter Irving or Knight-Commander Greagoir
[22:03] <~Me> Helped the mages, playing as a mage, neither showed up.
[22:03] <~Me> >>Swiftrunner or Zathrian,
[22:03] <~Me> See above
[22:04] <~Me> >>Kardol
[22:04] <~Me> Who?
[22:04] <@Vel> That's the legion of the dead dwarf you meet before the crazy paragon
[22:04] <~Me> ...who?
[22:05] <@Vel> Dead Trenches segment. Bunch of dwarves fighting darkspawn on the first bridge. Kardol's the only one you can talk to
[22:06] <~Me> ...I didn't notice that.
[22:06] <~Me> .
[22:06] <~Me> Oh.
[22:06] <~Me> You will be joined (PC only) by Arl Eamon, First Enchanter Irving or Knight-Commander Greagoir (depending on choices made during Broken Circle), Zathrian or Swiftrunner (depending on choices made during Nature of the Beast), and/or Kardol (if you persuaded him to join your armies), who can help you with the Archdemon.
[22:06] <~Me> You will be joined (PC only)
[22:06] <~Me> (PC only)
[22:06] <~Me> (PC only)
[22:06] <~Me> Why
[22:06] <@Vel> That... yeah
[22:06] <~Me> the
[22:06] <~Me> FUCK?
[22:07] <@Vel> Also, you apparently missed an entire army
[22:07] <~Me> And half my party who got slaughtered before I could do much.
[22:07] <@Vel> Kardol shows up in Orzammar after the paragon quest is over, talk to him to recruit the entire Legion
[22:07] <~Me> So yeah, you're supposed to take on that thing with a ton of people and I did it with two?
[22:07] <~Me> I rule.
[22:07] <~Me> ...
[22:07] <~Me> Ballistae on the towers?
[22:08] <~Me> Didn't notice that either.
Edit: I tried fighting the Archdemon again, summoning the elves to help and using the ballistae.
I defeated it really quickly without anyone getting knocked out at all.
Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment