Navigation

27 November, 2010

This week's loot (27th November 2010)

I've mentioned before how I love Haganai, so I guess there's no need to elaborate any further.

As you might be able to deduce from RO-KYU-BU! #3-6, I started reading the series (I got #1-2 quite some time ago) and enjoyed it, prompting me to get more.

And yes, I am fully aware of how one of these things is not like the others.


Totally forgot that I had Tactics Ogre PSP ordered, arrived today.

Also, if you haven't noticed from my Steam gamer card, I got Oblivion for the PC too.

Edit:

Also Left 4 Dead 2. Pity I forgot to check the spec requirements before getting it. Bah.

I can sort of run it on the PC when everything's set to low, except that the framerate drops to roughly 0.5 FPS when there're too many zombies.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment