Minimum amount of points you can purchase at a time is 500, though, and the plane was 400 which would leave me with 100. What the hell can you get for 100 points?
Thus I went and bought 2000 points instead.
I've only used half of it so far; The 600 went to the L4U Aidora 765 Pro Meisaku Gekijou and Saint Shirobara Jogakuin. The former was kind of meh and I would've considered it an absolute waste of money if it didn't come with two extend costumes (due to them I simply consider it a slight waste of money), but the latter was immensely awesome. I do believe it's the best Aidora I've seen so far.
Chihaya as Alice and Yukiho as Hoshino was very nice, as were all of the adlib portions.
I still haven't spent all that much on 360 DLC, mostly because there isn't much to buy DLC aside from L4U, and L4U's DLC is hideously expensive (1200 points for a song? Seriously?). Including the stuff I got today, just four Aidora and Kosmos, Cosmos.
On the other hand, I've spent relatively quite a bit on Idolmaster SP. Most of the Aidora, all mail addesses except Ritsuko's, and lots of songs (mostly for Chihaya and Azusa). I have less in the way of costumes, just the swimsuit and Yukata Maid.
By the way, speaking of Ace Combat 6? I played it for a bit after getting that plane.
Few things* can compare to that feeling you get when, after shooting down shit for forty-five minutes and nearing the end of stage, you accidentally crash into the ground and die.
*Getting back attacked and killed before you can even do anything after climbing thirty stories in Tartarus in Persona 3 without saving is pretty damned comparable.
Addition: Just for the hell of it, I made a list of DLC I've bought in SP so far.
My Song (Azusa) - 150 yen
My Song (Chihaya) - 150 yen
My Song (Hibiki) - 150 yen
My Song (Yukiho) - 150 yen
Aidora: Kazoku no Kyuujitsu - 500 yen
Yukata Maid - 1000 yen
Kimi wa Melody (Azusa) - 150 yen
Aidora: Chibi Yukiho no Bouken - 500 yen
Gravure Mizugi - 300 yen
Do-Dai (Azusa) - 150 yen
Anmin(?) Aidora-shuu - 300 yen
Furufuru Future (Azusa) - 150 yen
Furufuru Future (Miki) - 150 yen
Aidora: Azusa no Uranai - 300 yen
Kosmos, Cosmos (Chihaya) - 150 yen
Meisou Mind (Chihaya) - 150 yen
Meisou Mind (Azusa) - 150 yen
Tonari ni... (Chihaya) - 150 yen
Kiramekirari (Azusa) - 150 yen
Futari no Kioku (Azusa) - 150 yen
Me ga Au Toki (Azusa) - 150 yen
Mail address x8 (everyone except Ritsuko) - 800 yen
Total: 6950 yen
...not as much as I thought. That's not excluding the extra I have to fork out when not getting the PSN tickets in person (i.e. getting them online), though.
Also, I haven't gotten any for some time and thus don't have anything from catalogues #9-11. Yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment