Navigation

27 December, 2009

Light Novels

I've always enjoyed ranobe but somehow, the desire to read for me comes in waves. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing any reading even when I literally have nothing else to do; Other times I go through a book a day for up to a week or two on end.

I've recently started on three new series: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, and Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. All three were recommendations from Amazon, and I enjoyed them, thoroughly, especially Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Anyway, I picked up the latest (2010) edition of Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! when I was at Kinokuniya on Christmas Day. I've only read one of the top five this year, and three of the top ten. On the 08 ranking I'd read three of the top five. Ah well, at least Bungakushoujo did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment