[15:55] <@Nekama> Have fun
01[15:56] <@Me> ur moms a red cinese comiunitst
[15:56] <@Streaker[work]> But she means well!
01[15:56] <@Me> So did CHAIRMAN MAO
01[15:58] <@Me> EAT PLASMA FIRE, ALIEN SCUM
1[17:03] <@Me> Doesn't sound as awesome as my Fallout 3 experience, though.
01[17:03] <@Me> I enter Megaton.
01[17:03] <@Me> (Silence>
01[17:03] <@Me> OH WAIT EVERYONE IS DEAD.
01[17:03] <@Me> :]
[17:04] <@Streaker> Imagine if you could not only do that but you're wrecking buildings too.
[17:04] <@Streaker> Since pretty much every building in the game is destructible.
01[17:04] <@Me> Are there giant robots?
1[23:35] <@Me> mery clitoris
01[23:35] <@Me> DOG
[23:36] <@21> merry christmas
[23:36] <@21> DOGEATER
01[23:40] <@Me> no u
<@21> 12歳までは守備範囲内。13歳以上は熟女、15歳以上は年増、18歳以上はババァ、20歳以上は化石。反論は認めん。
[15:51] <@Me> That alone makes the game awesome and is enough to determine that anyone who says otherwise sucks cocks and listens to rap music.
[15:53] <@Streaker[AtWork]> Well, I listen to rap music, but not the stuff that gets played widely. Also my rap gets shuffled with J-pop, western rock, R&B, classical, and video game music.
[15:53] <@Me> DO YOU DRESS IN BAGGY CLOTHING AND END EVERY SENTENCE WITH "YO"
[15:53] <@Streaker[AtWork]> I do not
[15:53] <@Streaker[AtWork]> My pants go around my WAIST and I wear BELTS.
[15:53] <@Me> BULLSHIT I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE
[15:54] <@Streaker[AtWork]> but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china
[15:54] <@Me> Everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment