So yeah, after that thing from before the technician didn't fucking come and I had to call them up to send one over again, and when he came he still couldn't fix my laptop, so he said they'd send someone over on Monday or Tuesday to pick it up and bring it back to their service centre to work it out.
Only they didn't.
I called them up on (this would be last week) Tuesday and they said no appointment was ever made and arranged for it to be picked up on Thursday instead. Note that the last technician had also left some spare parts (motherboard and graphics card and whatnot) with me so apparently they don't give a shit if their equipment goes missing.
So anyway, weekend. They sent me a reminder to participate in their stupid customer service survey and so I do. The stupid thing assumes that your problem is already fixed. It isn't, assholes. So yeah, I just answered the thing as honestly as I could. "How would you rate how long it took us to resolve your problem?" "ZERO YOU DUMBFUCKS IT ISN'T EVEN SOLVED YET".
And then yesterday I get an automated call from them.
"Blah blah blah if your problem has been resolved press 1, if not press 2."
Of course I press 2.
"Thank you for your blah blah blah your case has been closed."
What? Fuck you.
So I call them up again and harass them about my laptop, the lady has no idea what's going on and says she'll get the technician in charge of it to e-mail me on when I can expect the thing to be fixed. She even checked my e-mail address with me again spelling it out letter-by-letter with the "B for bravo" stuff to ensure it's all correct, so they definitely have my address right.
I still haven't gotten that e-mail.
Oh, and best part? Today their fucking survey centre had the cheek to call me up and ask me why I said I wasn't satisfied with their service.
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I don't think I'll be buying Dell again.
No comments:
Post a Comment